This forum is for fans dedicated to the CW show, Supernatural.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kemchua
Prey

PostSubject: How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?    Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:24 am

I have a site where i'm inviting bloggers to write articles for content on the site. Haven't quite started yet, but have a few interested parties. I guess the way that i'm trying to entice these bloggers to my site, is by compensating them in some way. Figured that if i could split adsense revenues on the pages that they create, they could be more interested in writing content for me. My site is built in wordpress. Anyone know of a good solution for a plugin or any other type of software in which i can easily share ad revenues with my content providers?

saturn parts car
window tinting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heroisthai
Prey

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?    Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:47 am

I guess the way that i'm trying to entice these bloggers to my site, is by compensating them in some way. Figured that if i could split adsense revenues on the pages that they create, they could be more interested in writing content for me.

View user profile
magicman
Prey

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?    Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:46 pm

My site is built in wordpress. Anyone know of a good solution for a plugin or any other type of software in which i can easily share ad revenues with my content providers?

View user profile
lunamoonfang
Prey

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?    Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:31 am

I guess the way that i'm trying to entice these bloggers to my site, is by compensating them in some way. Figured that if i could split adsense revenues on the pages that they create, they could be more interested in writing content for me.

Last edited by lunamoonfang on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heroisthai
Prey

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?    Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:41 am

Figured that if i could split adsense revenues on the pages that they create, they could be more interested in writing content for me.

View user profile
lunamoonfang
Prey

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?    Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:01 am

shoes,sandals,boots
singapore interior design

Figured that if i could split adsense revenues on the pages that they create, they could be more interested in writing content for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heroisthai
Prey

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?    Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:11 pm

I have a site where i'm inviting bloggers to write articles for content on the site. Haven't quite started yet, but have a few interested parties. I guess the way that i'm trying to entice these bloggers to my site, is by compensating them in some way. Figured that if i could split adsense revenues on the pages that they create, they could be more interested in writing content for me. My site is built in wordpress. Anyone know of a good solution for a plugin or any other type of software in which i can easily share ad revenues with my content providers?

best cellulite treatment
curso psicanalise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?    

Back to top Go down

How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1