Supernatural - Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for fans dedicated to the CW show, Supernatural.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kemchua
Prey

How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?   Empty
PostSubject: How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?     How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?   I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:24 am

I have a site where i'm inviting bloggers to write articles for content on the site. Haven't quite started yet, but have a few interested parties. I guess the way that i'm trying to entice these bloggers to my site, is by compensating them in some way. Figured that if i could split adsense revenues on the pages that they create, they could be more interested in writing content for me. My site is built in wordpress. Anyone know of a good solution for a plugin or any other type of software in which i can easily share ad revenues with my content providers?

saturn parts car
window tinting
Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Prey

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?     How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?   I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:47 am

I guess the way that i'm trying to entice these bloggers to my site, is by compensating them in some way. Figured that if i could split adsense revenues on the pages that they create, they could be more interested in writing content for me.

magicman
Prey

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?     How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?   I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:46 pm

My site is built in wordpress. Anyone know of a good solution for a plugin or any other type of software in which i can easily share ad revenues with my content providers?

lunamoonfang
Prey

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?     How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:31 am

I guess the way that i'm trying to entice these bloggers to my site, is by compensating them in some way. Figured that if i could split adsense revenues on the pages that they create, they could be more interested in writing content for me.

Last edited by lunamoonfang on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Prey

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?     How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?   I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:41 am

Figured that if i could split adsense revenues on the pages that they create, they could be more interested in writing content for me.

lunamoonfang
Prey

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?     How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?   I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:01 am

shoes,sandals,boots
singapore interior design

Figured that if i could split adsense revenues on the pages that they create, they could be more interested in writing content for me.
Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Prey

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?     How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:11 pm

I have a site where i'm inviting bloggers to write articles for content on the site. Haven't quite started yet, but have a few interested parties. I guess the way that i'm trying to entice these bloggers to my site, is by compensating them in some way. Figured that if i could split adsense revenues on the pages that they create, they could be more interested in writing content for me. My site is built in wordpress. Anyone know of a good solution for a plugin or any other type of software in which i can easily share ad revenues with my content providers?

best cellulite treatment
curso psicanalise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?     How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Do I Split Revenues with My Bloggers on Wordpress?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural - Angels and Demons :: Community :: Random Chit-Chat-
Jump to: