Supernatural - Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for fans dedicated to the CW show, Supernatural.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cow on train tracks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kimerajamm
Prey

Cow on train tracks Empty
PostSubject: Cow on train tracks   Cow on train tracks I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:38 pm

A passenger train is creeping along, slowly. Finally it creaks to a halt. A passenger sees a conductor walking by outside.

"What's going on?" she yells out the window.

"Cow on the track!" replies the conductor.

Ten minutes later, the train resumes its slow pace.

Within five minutes, however, it stops again.

The woman sees the same conductor walk again.

She leans out the window and yells, "What happened? Did we catch up with the cow again?"

heroisthai
Prey

PostSubject: Re: Cow on train tracks   Cow on train tracks I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:07 am

A passenger train is creeping along, slowly. Finally it creaks to a halt. A passenger sees a conductor walking by outside.

Last edited by heroisthai on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
magicman
Prey

PostSubject: Re: Cow on train tracks   Cow on train tracks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:31 am

The man replied "Jesus died with a thief on either side. I just thought I'd check out the same way."

heroisthai
Prey

PostSubject: Re: Cow on train tracks   Cow on train tracks I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:15 pm

She leans out the window and yells, "What happened? Did we catch up with the cow again?"

lunamoonfang
Prey

PostSubject: Re: Cow on train tracks   Cow on train tracks I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:14 am

he leans out the window and yells, "What happened? Did we catch up with the cow again?"

Online Self Study
ink cartridge refills
Back to top Go down
lunamoonfang
Prey

PostSubject: Re: Cow on train tracks   Cow on train tracks I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:40 am

Governments will enkorage the removal of double letters, which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of the silent "e"s in the language is disgraseful, and they should go away.

climber scam
Bathrooms
Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Prey

PostSubject: Re: Cow on train tracks   Cow on train tracks I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:49 am

Governments will enkorage the removal of double letters, which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of the silent "e"s in the language is disgraseful, and they should go away.

lunamoonfang
Prey

PostSubject: Re: Cow on train tracks   Cow on train tracks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:16 am

hotels rhodes
direct selling

Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Prey

PostSubject: Re: Cow on train tracks   Cow on train tracks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:49 am

The physician then said, "Well, since we're confiding in one another, I might as well tell you that I didn't put the full $30,000 in the coffin either. Smith had a disease that could have been diagnosed sooner if I had this very new machine, but the machine cost $20,000 and I couldn't afford it then. I used $20,000 of the money to buy the machine so that I might be able to save another patient. I know that Smith would have wanted me to do that."

online shipping insurance
braun 790cc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cow on train tracks   Cow on train tracks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cow on train tracks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural - Angels and Demons :: Community :: Random Chit-Chat-
Jump to: