This forum is for fans dedicated to the CW show, Supernatural.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A forester and lawyer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kimerajamm
Prey

PostSubject: A forester and lawyer   Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:37 pm

A forester and a lawyer were in car accident and showed up at the pearly gates together.

St. Peter greets them at the pearly gates and takes them to the homeswhere they will spend all of eternity. They get into St. Peter's holy vehicle and head on down a gold road, which turns into a platinum road, which turns onto an even grander road paved with diamonds, to a huge mansion where St. Peter turns to the lawyer and says, here is your home for the rest of eternity, enjoy! And if there is anything you need, just let me know.

Then St. Peter took the forester to his home, back down the diamond studded boulevard, down the platinum highway, down the street of gold, down an avenue of silver, along a stone alley and down an unpaved footpath to a shack. St Peter says "Here you go" and goes to leave when the forester says "Waitaminute!, how come the lawyer gets the big mansion and I get this shack?"

St. Peter says: "Well, Foresters are a dime a dozen here, we have never had a lawyer before."

View user profile
heroisthai
Prey

PostSubject: Re: A forester and lawyer   Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:10 am

down the street of gold, down an avenue of silver, along a stone alley and down an unpaved footpath to a shack. St Peter says "Here you go" and goes to leave when the forester says "Waitaminute!, how come the lawyer gets the big mansion and I get this shack?"

View user profile
magicman
Prey

PostSubject: Re: A forester and lawyer   Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Then St. Peter took the forester to his home, back down the diamond studded boulevard, down the platinum highway, down the street of gold, down an avenue of silver, along a stone alley and down an unpaved footpath to a shack. St Peter says "Here you go" and goes to leave when the forester says "Waitaminute!, how come the lawyer gets the big mansion and I get this shack?"

View user profile
heroisthai
Prey

PostSubject: Re: A forester and lawyer   Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:28 pm

St. Peter greets them at the pearly gates and takes them to the homeswhere they will spend all of eternity. They get into St. Peter's holy vehicle and head on down a gold road, which turns into a platinum road, which turns onto an even grander road paved with diamonds, to a huge mansion where St. Peter turns to the lawyer and says, here is your home for the rest of eternity, enjoy! And if there is anything you need, just let me know.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A forester and lawyer   

Back to top Go down

A forester and lawyer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1