Supernatural - Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for fans dedicated to the CW show, Supernatural.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The devil's offer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kimerajamm
Prey

The devil's offer Empty
PostSubject: The devil's offer   The devil's offer I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:56 pm

The devil visited a lawyer's office and made him an offer. "I can arrange some things for you, " the devil said. "I'll increase your income five-fold. Your partners will love you; your clients will respect you; you'll have four months of vacation each year and live to be a hundred. All I require in return is that your wife's soul, your children's souls, and their children's souls rot in hell for eternity."

The lawyer thought for a moment. "What's the catch?" he asked.

heroisthai
Prey

The devil's offer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The devil's offer   The devil's offer I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:30 am

I'll increase your income five-fold. Your partners will love you; your clients will respect you; you'll have four months of vacation each year and live to be a hundred. All I require in return is that your wife's soul, your children's souls, and their children's souls rot in hell for eternity."

lunamoonfang
Prey

The devil's offer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The devil's offer   The devil's offer I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:19 am

I'll increase your income five-fold. Your partners will love you; your clients will respect you; you'll have four months of vacation each year and live to be a hundred. All I require in return is that your wife's soul, your children's souls, and their children's souls rot in hell for eternity."

drum brake repair
chattanooga homes for sale with pool
Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Prey

The devil's offer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The devil's offer   The devil's offer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:43 am

"My wife and I got into a fight," explained the guy "and now she isn't talking to me for a whole 31 days."

The bartender thought about this for a while. "But, isn't it a good thing that she isn't talking to you?" asked the bartender.

heroisthai
Prey

The devil's offer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The devil's offer   The devil's offer I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:15 pm

The bartender thought about this for a while. "But, isn't it a good thing that she isn't talking to you?" asked the bartender.

bead place mats
Wall Tapestry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The devil's offer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The devil's offer   The devil's offer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The devil's offer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural - Angels and Demons :: Community :: Random Chit-Chat-
Jump to: