This forum is for fans dedicated to the CW show, Supernatural.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

5x01 Sympathy For The Devil - Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Selena
Main Admin

PostSubject: 5x01 Sympathy For The Devil - Review   Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:04 am

WARNING FOR READERS: I GRADE EPISODES AND MOVIES HARSHLY DEPENDING ON HOW I SEE THEM. DON'T TAKE IT OFFENSIVELY. I WATCH THE EPISODE OR MOVIE SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE I MAKE THE REVIEW.

Rating: 7/10

All in all, a great start to the season! Robert Singer, the director of this episode did a good job creating the shots in this episode including the scrollup from Lucifer's cell to the frightened faces of our two boys. There were some very good quotes where I couldn't get myself to stop laughing such as Chuck, "This sucks ass," and Dean, "Life as an angel condom. Yeah, fun." Bobby (Jim Beaver) makes another appearance in this episode, yay, Bobby! But it was quite easy to tell he was possessed by a demon - Bobby would never say the things he said to Sam if he wasn't possessed.
Now for the bad sides of the episode - the fangirl... I actually was kindof surprised when I saw her. She's in Ginger Snaps and I was watching that movie a few hours ago and I laughed. But I stopped and my attitude grew angry when I heard what she was writing - a Dean and Sam slasher fanfic. Come on, it was funny the first time when Dean and Sam met Chuck, but now? Hell no.

This episode has gotten 7 out of 10 points because of the television script being written well, the shots and how the director came to create them and place them in the episode, Sam's somwhat struggle of being responsible for rising Lucifer, the pain and suffering Nick (Lucifer's vessel) went through and how Lucifer went to take him over, and just because of our boys' overall handsomeness and silly quotes!

Can't wait for 5x02: "Good God, Y'All"

PM me if there are any major problems!
Angels and Demons Grand Opening August 14th, 2009
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://angelsanddemons.forumotion.com

5x01 Sympathy For The Devil - Review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural - Angels and Demons :: Discussion :: Season 5-
Jump to: