This forum is for fans dedicated to the CW show, Supernatural.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A lawyer died and arrived at the pearly gates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
heroisthai
Prey

PostSubject: A lawyer died and arrived at the pearly gates   Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:38 pm

A lawyer died and arrived at the pearly gates. To his dismay, there were thousands of people ahead of him in line to see St. Peter. But, to his surprise, St. Peter left his desk at the gate and came down the long line to where the lawyer was standing. St. Peter greeted him warmly. Then St. Peter and one of his assistants took the lawyer by the hands and guided him up to the front of the line into a comfortable chair by his desk.

The lawyer said, "I don't mind all this attention, but what makes me so special?"

St. Peter replied, "Well, I've added up all the hours for which you billed your clients, and by my calculation you must be about 193 years old!"

View user profile
magicman
Prey

PostSubject: Re: A lawyer died and arrived at the pearly gates   Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:40 pm

Peter greeted him warmly. Then St. Peter and one of his assistants took the lawyer by the hands and guided him up to the front of the line into a comfortable chair by his desk.

View user profile
heroisthai
Prey

PostSubject: Re: A lawyer died and arrived at the pearly gates   Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:19 am

A lawyer died and arrived at the pearly gates. To his dismay, there were thousands of people ahead of him in line to see St. Peter. But, to his surprise, St. Peter left his desk at the gate and came down the long line to where the lawyer was standing. St. Peter greeted him warmly. Then St. Peter and one of his assistants took the lawyer by the hands and guided him up to the front of the line into a comfortable chair by his desk.

kitchen cabinets San Diego, CA
Slides to dvd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lawyer died and arrived at the pearly gates   

Back to top Go down

A lawyer died and arrived at the pearly gates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1