This forum is for fans dedicated to the CW show, Supernatural.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

X-men Origins: Wolverine - Xbox 360

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lunamoonfang
Prey

PostSubject: Re: X-men Origins: Wolverine - Xbox 360    Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:59 am

For a game of its type, it has great graphics, and it seems when it slows down you feel as though you really are ripping that Machine Gunner to pieces. I can't really say much about the graphics, other than it is visually superb. It has been a joy to play ever since I spent that £40 on it, and it doesn't make my eyes sore.

Workout Routines
neuro linguistic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heroisthai
Prey

PostSubject: Re: X-men Origins: Wolverine - Xbox 360    Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:05 am

Lunging someone then throwing them is also great. It may be EXCELLENT. God, I love that word. Ahh... Right. The controls are really easy to grasp, and the bosses are really fun to kill, but I find them too easy. When they run to you, dodge, they'll slam the floor leaving one arm useless, lunge on to their back, then just tap Y or X, and repeat this till you have killed it. Or you could use a good special ability, like Claw Drill.

View user profile
heroisthai
Prey

PostSubject: Re: X-men Origins: Wolverine - Xbox 360    Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:12 pm

I guess the way that i'm trying to entice these bloggers to my site, is by compensating them in some way. Figured that if i could split adsense revenues on the pages that they create, they could be more interested in writing content for me. My site is built in wordpress. Anyone know of a good solution for a plugin or any other type of software in which i can easily share ad revenues with my content providers?

best cellulite treatment
curso psicanalise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-men Origins: Wolverine - Xbox 360    

Back to top Go down

X-men Origins: Wolverine - Xbox 360
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1