Supernatural - Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for fans dedicated to the CW show, Supernatural.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you could go anywhere on vacation...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kemchua
Prey

If you could go anywhere on vacation... Empty
PostSubject: If you could go anywhere on vacation...    If you could go anywhere on vacation... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:11 am

If you could go anywhere on vacation (within reason), where would you go?

I have been looking at cruises (too much of that Samantha Brown on Travel channel - makes cruises look like a pretty sound choice though) and also thinking about Mexico, as they are used to and tolerant of Americans and the dollar still has some power there. I wouldn't mind just going to one place and getting to know it and experience it, rather that island hopping on a cruise ship either.

But haven't made up my mind yet. I do know that I want get away from it all for up to 2 weeks with my girl though - and sometime soon.

Any idears?

used bmw for sale
English to German Translations
Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Prey

PostSubject: Re: If you could go anywhere on vacation...    If you could go anywhere on vacation... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:49 am

I wouldn't mind just going to one place and getting to know it and experience it, rather that island hopping on a cruise ship either.

magicman
Prey

PostSubject: Re: If you could go anywhere on vacation...    If you could go anywhere on vacation... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:46 pm

But haven't made up my mind yet. I do know that I want get away from it all for up to 2 weeks with my girl though - and sometime soon.

lunamoonfang
Prey

PostSubject: Re: If you could go anywhere on vacation...    If you could go anywhere on vacation... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:13 am

travel rhodes
Übersetzung Deutsch Italienisch
Back to top Go down
lunamoonfang
Prey

PostSubject: Re: If you could go anywhere on vacation...    If you could go anywhere on vacation... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:55 pm

I have been looking at cruises (too much of that Samantha Brown on Travel channel - makes cruises look like a pretty sound choice though) and also thinking about Mexico, as they are used to and tolerant of Americans and the dollar still has some power there. I wouldn't mind just going to one place and getting to know it and experience it, rather that island hopping on a cruise ship either.

crafters companion
steroids
Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Prey

PostSubject: Re: If you could go anywhere on vacation...    If you could go anywhere on vacation... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:15 pm

I wouldn't mind just going to one place and getting to know it and experience it, rather that island hopping on a cruise ship either.

The bartender thought about this for a while. "But, isn't it a good thing that she isn't talking to you?" asked the bartender.

bead place mats
Wall Tapestry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could go anywhere on vacation...    If you could go anywhere on vacation... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could go anywhere on vacation...
Page 1 of 1