Supernatural - Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for fans dedicated to the CW show, Supernatural.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free advice at social affairs?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kimerajamm
Prey

Free advice at social affairs? Empty
PostSubject: Free advice at social affairs?   Free advice at social affairs? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:37 am

A doctor and a lawyer were attending a cocktail party when the doctor was approached by a man who asked advice on how to handle his ulcer. The doctor mumbled some medical advice, then turned to the lawyer and remarked, "I never know how to handle the situation when I'm asked for medical advice during a social function. Is it acceptable to send a bill for such advice?" The lawyer replied that it was certainly acceptable to do so.

The next day, the doctor sent the ulcer-stricken man a bill. The lawyer also sent one to the doctor.

heroisthai
Prey

PostSubject: Re: Free advice at social affairs?   Free advice at social affairs? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:35 am

"I never know how to handle the situation when I'm asked for medical advice during a social function. Is it acceptable to send a bill for such advice?"

magicman
Prey

PostSubject: Re: Free advice at social affairs?   Free advice at social affairs? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:50 pm

The next day, the doctor sent the ulcer-stricken man a bill. The lawyer also sent one to the doctor.

lunamoonfang
Prey

PostSubject: Re: Free advice at social affairs?   Free advice at social affairs? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:58 am

A doctor and a lawyer were attending a cocktail party when the doctor was approached by a man who asked advice on how to handle his ulcer. The doctor mumbled some medical advice, then turned to the lawyer and remarked, "I never know how to handle the situation when I'm asked for medical advice during a social function. Is it acceptable to send a bill for such advice?" The lawyer replied that it was certainly acceptable to do so.

Workout Routines
neuro linguistic
Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Prey

PostSubject: Re: Free advice at social affairs?   Free advice at social affairs? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:05 am

heroisthai
Prey

PostSubject: Re: Free advice at social affairs?   Free advice at social affairs? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:38 am

Ok, Lego have been making games for ages. They brought us Lego Island back in 1997 and since then there list has spanned to 36 games, including Lego Chess, Lego Racers, even a series of games based on the Bionicle figures. However, in the past few years Lego have begun to create games based on franchises that they know are going to make them money.

home alarms
miniclip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free advice at social affairs?   Free advice at social affairs? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free advice at social affairs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural - Angels and Demons :: Community :: Random Chit-Chat-
Jump to: