Supernatural - Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for fans dedicated to the CW show, Supernatural.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lego Star Wars 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lunamoonfang
Prey

Lego Star Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lego Star Wars 2   Lego Star Wars 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:58 am

The next day, the doctor sent the ulcer-stricken man a bill. The lawyer also sent one to the doctor.

Workout Routines
neuro linguistic
Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Prey

Lego Star Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lego Star Wars 2   Lego Star Wars 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:05 am

Ok, Lego have been making games for ages. They brought us Lego Island back in 1997 and since then there list has spanned to 36 games, including Lego Chess, Lego Racers, even a series of games based on the Bionicle figures. However, in the past few years Lego have begun to create games based on franchises that they know are going to make them money.

heroisthai
Prey

Lego Star Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lego Star Wars 2   Lego Star Wars 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:38 am

Ok, Lego have been making games for ages. They brought us Lego Island back in 1997 and since then there list has spanned to 36 games, including Lego Chess, Lego Racers, even a series of games based on the Bionicle figures. However, in the past few years Lego have begun to create games based on franchises that they know are going to make them money.

home alarms
miniclip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lego Star Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lego Star Wars 2   Lego Star Wars 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lego Star Wars 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural - Angels and Demons :: Community :: Random Chit-Chat-
Jump to: