Supernatural - Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for fans dedicated to the CW show, Supernatural.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guitar Hero: World Tour - Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lunamoonfang
Prey

Guitar Hero: World Tour - Wii, Xbox 360, PS3  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: World Tour - Wii, Xbox 360, PS3     Guitar Hero: World Tour - Wii, Xbox 360, PS3  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:13 am

Of all the games I’ve ever played, I’d never think this would be the most addictive. I absolutely love this game right down to the gritty toenails. If you wanted to review this game, don’t worry I’m only doing the Wii version, which has the most features.

Where to begin with this. Well everyone should have a clear idea of what guitar hero is, it’s pretending to have talent by flopping on plastic guitars. World Tour however includes Vocals, Bass and Drums.

travel rhodes
Übersetzung Deutsch Italienisch
Back to top Go down
lunamoonfang
Prey

Guitar Hero: World Tour - Wii, Xbox 360, PS3  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: World Tour - Wii, Xbox 360, PS3     Guitar Hero: World Tour - Wii, Xbox 360, PS3  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Where to begin with this. Well everyone should have a clear idea of what guitar hero is, it’s pretending to have talent by flopping on plastic guitars. World Tour however includes Vocals, Bass and Drums.

crafters companion
steroids
Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero: World Tour - Wii, Xbox 360, PS3
Page 1 of 1